David McDonald has over 20 years experience in property, commercial and business law, with particular expertise in property and land development, contract drafting and advising on contractual issues.
Prior to starting MP Commercial Lawyers, David was the Managing Director at McDonald Pynt Lawyers in Fremantle for 8 years. He advises on a wide range of retail and industrial land development issues throughout Western Australia including the preparation of:
- Leases and Agreements for Leases for numerous bulky goods sites
- Contracts for the sale and purchase of land
- Building contracts for commercial builders
- Advising clients regarding land and development issues
- Standard loan and security documentation
- Sale and purchase of medium and small businesses, ranging up to $12m in value
- Advice to agents and brokers under the Real Estate and Business Agents Act 1978
- Reviewing and drafting various contracts
- Drafting of off-the-plan strata contract for commercial, residential and mixed strata developments
- Shareholder and unit holder agreements
- Preparation and amendment of trust deed
David is also a Director of the Fremantle Foundation and a member of Impact100 Fremantle.